Wednesday, December 19, 2012

25 Days of Cookies: Cool Whip Christmas-fetti Cookies


Not going to lie, this cookie baking every day is not a good idea. I really didn't want to bake today but I made a commitment and I'm sticking to it. I found this one online and originally I didn't want to take any shortcuts. I wanted to do everything from scratch.






I needed a break though and these were the perfect break from doing everything from scratch.



Start with a box of vanilla white cake mix. Add an egg, 1 cup of Cool Whip, a tablespoon of canola oil, and 3 tablespoons of red and green Christmas sprinkles. Mix and form tablespoon size balls. Roll in powdered sugar and bake for 10-12 minutes. TA DA! Cool Whip Christmas-fetti Cookies.




They taste like cake but they're cookies and they're like having funfetti but they're only Christmas colors, what more could you want from a handheld treat?



No comments:

Post a Comment